[Solved] Docomo Dtab Compact D-01J

Search This thread

romeo_coi

Jan 10, 2012
Ho Chi Minh City
Hi guys!

First of all, sorry for my bad English!

I've ordered a 2nd Docomo Dtab Compact D-01J from GEO store Japan to replace my broken Ipad Mini 4. At the price of 140$ for a like new, full of original box and accessories, I think it's the best bang for my bucks.
Like the Mediapad M2, Huawei has built a specific variant for Docomo which called Dtab Compact D-02H, and some people has successfully converted their Dtab D-02H to the international Mediapad M2. So I'm wondering if we can convert the Dtab D-01J to the Mediapad M3 or not? Because the D-02H and the M2 are share exactly same hardwares, but the D-01J has some differences compared to the M3: it's only have 16G ROM, 3G RAM and 4980mAh battery. I've also contacted to a guy who has a D-02H converted to M2 for the conversation, he said he can't answer for sure but it may be work. The procedure is very simple: unlock bootloader -> install TWRP -> root and finally install the international firmware.

I'm living in Vietnam and Huawei doesn't officially release Mediapad M3 in my country, so there will be no support. My question is: is it possible to unbrick device if tje procedure above doesn't work?

Does anyone of you has tried it before or have any suggestion?

Thanks!

Successfully converted my Docomo dtab to M3 Europe.

Last edited:
Reactions: Annuali

SephVenture

Nov 11, 2017
I'm using Mediapad M2 And I Want To Root It Using Kingroot But It Always Says Fail I Already Turned On My Developer Options And I Turned On USB Debugging But I Really Wamt To Root My Mediapad M2 Please Reply As Fast As You Can

rehanahmedmian

Jul 30, 2018
Hi, romeo_coi, I have dtab d01j too.

I have ntt docomo japanese dtab d01j too. Its a japaneese version of huawei m3 8.4. Can any one tell me how to convert it to normal rom so that i can make normal gsm calls. Anyone has any idea.
Please reply me if u have any info how to convert it to normal tab. Currently, it detects my sim, messaging, 3g, 4g works but not calling.
In tha fastboot mode, the phone tells
phone locked
You can email me at rehanahmedmian@gmail.com
rehanahmedmian1@gmail.com
Whatsapp, +923335188221

whitefang09

Apr 18, 2012
ashikaga
Have you converted your d-01j to international version?

Hi guys!

I've ordered a 2nd Docomo Dtab Compact D-01J from GEO store Japan to replace my broken Ipad Mini 4. At the price of 140$ for a like new, full of original box and accessories, I think it's the best bang for my bucks.
Like the Mediapad M2, Huawei has built a specific variant for Docomo which called Dtab Compact D-02H, and some people has successfully converted their Dtab D-02H to the international Mediapad M2. So I'm wondering if we can convert the Dtab D-01J to the Mediapad M3 or not? Because the D-02H and the M2 are share exactly same hardwares, but the D-01J has some differences compared to the M3: it's only have 16G ROM, 3G RAM and 4980mAh battery. I've also contacted to a guy who has a D-02H converted to M2 for the conversation, he said he can't answer for sure but it may be work. The procedure is very simple: unlock bootloader -> install TWRP -> root and finally install the international firmware.

I'm living in Vietnam and Huawei doesn't officially release Mediapad M3 in my country, so there will be no support. My question is: is it possible to unbrick device if tje procedure above doesn't work?

Thanks!

If so Can you kindly explain the procedures

fazalkamal30

Nov 26, 2018
How u converted ur d01j to M3? Please elaborate

How u converted ur d01j to M3? Please elaborate
Thanks in advance :)

Hzz17

Apr 28, 2014
It’s amazing, how did you do it all? Can you share your process? Thank you so much.

+84912345031

Nov 6, 2018
Convert d01j to btv dl09 OK
With call funtion ok and sensor OK (android 6 )
Not sensor (android 7 )
Teamview OK
Price : 300.000 vietnamdong
15$
Phone/zalo : +84912345031

sSjBlueVN197

Nov 20, 2018
A gì ơi giúp e vs

Hi guys!

Thanks!

Alo a,e cũng ở VN đây ạ,e cũng đang có chiếc d01j nhưng rom nội địa nhật bổn,a có thể share e twrp và unlock chiếc d01j này k ạ,e cám ơn, vì e cũng đang muốn convert nó sang rom qt ạ

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi guys!

Thanks!