573 posts
Thanks Meter: 139

By movelbit, Senior Member on 10th March 2018, 02:52 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Please delete. Thanks.

24th March 2018, 05:50 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Did you get the code after? I'm struggling with mine the 10" version.
30th January 2019, 08:33 PM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
I would also like to know this. I've done a cursory scan of XDA, but since the T3 doesn't appear to have its own forum section (is it too new ?) I'm a bit unsure about this device. A bunch of people are saying they can't unlock the boot loader, and I heard some talk that there's no version of CWM/TWM available yet, but then a few people have said they unlocked their boot loader fine, and others indicate they've got TWM on it.

What's the process for unlocking/rooting ? I keep hearing this "unlock code" mentioned. This is my first Huawei device and I'm getting the feeling from what I've read that they are a pain in the ass in terms of openness. I've signed up to Huawei's support site, which oh my god, that was a mission. They do more user verification than the government or the tax office combined. Making you receive and enter a verification code via both email AND sms is some pretty intense security.

Would love to know, what's this bootloader unlock code people are referring to and where can I get it on their site ? What's the code do ? I've unlocked and used cfw on many devices before but I've never needed a code to unlock the bootloader. I've also heard some horror stories about how it's really hard to get into a firmware upload mode on this device due to Chinese menus.

I am also on the AGS-L09 10" MediaPad T3 LTE version (The "Honor" version though, so it's technically the Chinese model, but it shipped with international firmware)
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)