I would ideally like to:
update from B350 to B356 on current C128 (USA) line of updates
rebrand back to C100 (EU) and update to B307 (although I suspect this route will involve downgrading again which is not really ideal).
I have backed up my device with TWRP. My settings app has no system update and my OS build number is "NRDM90M test-keys", which I guess means it's not a general release version.
Anyway, I have a few questions before attempting to update:
1. will updating wipe my data i.e. factory reset?
2. what is the difference between OTA and fullOTA, and does it matter which I flash?
3. will the update work with just the most recent fw (B356), or do I need to flash each update since my fw version (B351, B352, B355 & B356?)
4. do I need to flash all three zip files for each fw?
5. will HuRUpdater be able to update this device and is it a preferable method nowadays?
Screenshot of HFF for reference