FORUMS

LineageOS / AOSP For M3 8.4, Kirin 950 !

6,358 posts
Thanks Meter: 21,605

By surdu_petru, Recognized Contributor on 3rd March 2020, 06:35 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hello !

Please let me to know if you're still interested on some custom ROMs like LineageOS or AOSP/Pixel Experience for Huawei MediaPad M3 8.4 !

If there will be enough users which still use this tablet maybe I can try to make some custom ROMs here too

Please reply with a message like this :

Quote:

Yes, I'm still interested : My device BTV-W09

This was just an example !

Thank you very much for your attention.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to surdu_petru For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift surdu_petru Ad-Free
4th March 2020, 12:45 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 8

More
Yes I have an M3 8.4 BTV W09, o signs from Huawei of future support update wise.

Been thinking about rooting and installing a custom rom. Always interested in trying to follow such threads.

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to trashcooky For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift trashcooky Ad-Free
5th March 2020, 10:08 AM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Yes Please! I have the Mediapad M3 8.4 LTE version for the EU (Netherlands), I have to check the exact BTV version as I don't have it near me right now.
The Following User Says Thank You to RoccoH For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift RoccoH Ad-Free
5th March 2020, 11:26 AM |#4  
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag Paris

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoccoH

Yes Please! I have the Mediapad M3 8.4 LTE version for the EU (Netherlands), I have to check the exact BTV version as I don't have it near me right now.

Ok, I don't need the exact version, just if your device is LTE or wifi only .

So you have a LTE device, this is very good because my tablet will be also LTE.

You have to wait at least one month from now for the first custom ROM based AOSP.

Thanks !
The Following User Says Thank You to surdu_petru For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift surdu_petru Ad-Free
7th March 2020, 03:42 AM |#5  

More
Yes, please! Still interessted, my device is BTV-W09!
The Following User Says Thank You to xda-wolf For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift xda-wolf Ad-Free
7th March 2020, 03:01 PM |#6  

More
MediaPad M3 8.4
I'm interested too. I have two MediaPad M3 8.4 models. One with wifi and another one with LTE (BTV-DL09).
The Following User Says Thank You to Dares77 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Dares77 Ad-Free
7th March 2020, 03:19 PM |#7  
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag Paris

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dares77

I'm interested too. I have two MediaPad M3 8.4 models. One with wifi and another one with LTE (BTV-DL09).

Ok, good !

I'm still waiting to receive my BTV-DL09 LTE device .

On the development side, I guess I'll proper updated it to Android Oreo, but for moment there is no guarantee that this device will be properly updated to Pie or Android 10 ... but sure my goal is to update it to Android 10 too, but this will not be happen very soon !

Only for Oreo I guess I need at least two months to work on it .
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to surdu_petru For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift surdu_petru Ad-Free
8th March 2020, 03:54 AM |#8  
Omagh, N. Ireland
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Yes I'm interested. My device is CPN-W09 (WiFi only, no LTE).
The Following User Says Thank You to lawhec For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift lawhec Ad-Free
8th March 2020, 04:35 AM |#9  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by surdu_petru

Ok, good !

I'm still waiting to receive my BTV-DL09 LTE device .

On the development side, I guess I'll proper updated it to Android Oreo, but for moment there is no guarantee that this device will be properly updated to Pie or Android 10 ... but sure my goal is to update it to Android 10 too, but this will not be happen very soon !

Only for Oreo I guess I need at least two months to work on it .

Whatever you can do to make this nice device live longer will be highly appreciated on my side
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to xda-wolf For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift xda-wolf Ad-Free
8th March 2020, 10:29 AM |#10  
Thanks Meter: 34

More
Would be awesome, I have WiFi version and I'd love Lineage on it
The Following User Says Thank You to Arquiteto For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Arquiteto Ad-Free
9th March 2020, 04:36 PM |#11  

More
would be awesome!!! I have a BTV-W09 (WiFi)

---------- Post added at 04:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:29 PM ----------

Iā€™m still interested on some custom ROMs for Huawei MediaPad M3 8.4 !
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)