FORUMS

Ergonomics (in-hand feel)

809 posts
Thanks Meter: 2,108

By XDA_RealLifeReview, RealLifeReview Dude on 25th July 2017, 07:19 PM | Average Rating:
Post Reply Email Thread
Please, no "that's what she said" jokes. Rate this thread to express how you think the Huawei Mediapad M3 feels in-hand. A higher rating indicates that it's comfortable to hold for long periods of time, even in one hand. Resist the urge to say "TWSS" just now. Seriously.

Then, drop a comment if you have anything to add!
8th August 2017, 07:23 AM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
The weight is ok and 20-30 minutes of browsing is actually manageable. My problem is the aluminum back which is very slippery so I bought a silicone case.
8th August 2017, 04:56 PM |#3  
Flag Galati, Romania
Thanks Meter: 598

Donate to Me
More
The tablet feels nice in the hand, it does not slip. 8.4 inches has the best size for all my needs: gaming, multimedia, browsing, carrying.
1st November 2017, 12:06 AM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
I gave this a rating of 2, since the device really is very slippery and the power button interferes with a solid hold on the tablet. Like a previous poster, I also bought a silicon case for my device and it has made a heap of difference in the comfort of using it for prolonged periods of time. With a silicon case the rating would be a 4.
7th November 2017, 04:53 PM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 17

More
I always use silicon cases on all my devices, without them its impossible to handle, which is not the devices fault.
6th December 2017, 09:24 AM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 10

More
It literally is impossible to prop it up without a case as it slides down with any slight motion. I'd say that's very slippery. But the aluminum is sturdy and solid feeling, while still light. It is the best feeling device I've used. Without question.
7th December 2017, 02:37 PM |#7  
Flag Paris
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Nice in-hand feel.
It is not very heavy for it's size (~300g).
I bought a protective case and applied the Huawei screen protector in order to feel more comfortable.
5th January 2018, 12:04 PM |#8  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Got a magnetic case, which is great, as turns screen off and on when closing and opening. Still trying to learn the best grip for typing, as sometimes the palm of my hand presses a part of the screen, because of the thin bezel.

Enviado de meu BTV-W09 usando Tapatalk
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)