FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Touch pen tip replacement

8 posts
Thanks Meter: 2

By nitemarenet, Junior Member on 16th August 2018, 05:37 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Anyone know where I can find a new tip? I can't find any of the ones that came with my M5 Pro and I somehow lost the one that was in the tip. I googled with no real definitive success.

Pen model: AF62

UPDATE: Finally located a working nib - CS321AK from Wacom
The Following User Says Thank You to nitemarenet For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift nitemarenet Ad-Free

18th August 2018, 01:23 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 65

More
Wacom ack22211
1st September 2018, 08:51 PM |#3  
Flag Abu Dhabi - United Arab Emirates
Thanks Meter: 55

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nitemarenet

Anyone know where I can find a new tip? I can't find any of the ones that came with my M5 Pro and I somehow lost the one that was in the tip. I googled with no real definitive success.

Did it even come with additional tips?
If mine did, I'll send you one.
25th October 2018, 03:22 AM |#4  
OP Junior Member

More
I tried the ack22211 and its definitely not the right size, length/diameter and the tip (tip is loose on the end of the pen after purposely trimming one to see if it would work..). Anyone else have any input? I asked Huawei support and they flat out told me they didn't have anything they could sell me.... I'm perplexed and want my pen back .
27th October 2018, 12:15 PM |#5  
Flag Heidelberg
Thanks Meter: 11

More
https://www.amazon.de/Huawei-5503017.../dp/B079NG7GSL

Amazon seems to ship pens, at least in Germany
27th October 2018, 04:49 PM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 65

More
that was the tip of Huawei, as a replacement mine. too bad that it did not work out
20th November 2018, 01:02 AM |#7  
OP Junior Member

More
I purchased about 3 other sets of nibs buttttt I finally found one that works from another thread about the M-Pen. The CS321AK nibs from Wacom fit our pen (AF-62) and function properly from everything I see. I would post links to where I purchased but I wanted to make sure this post got up. Reply if you need any assistance finding, I got a 3 pack for $8.

Maybe recommend this for a sticky?
The Following User Says Thank You to nitemarenet For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift nitemarenet Ad-Free
20th November 2018, 06:40 AM |#8  
Flag Cerveteri
Thanks Meter: 38

More
Quote:

I purchased about 3 other sets of nibs buttttt I finally found one that works from another thread about the M-Pen. The CS321AK nibs from Wacom fit our pen (AF-62) and function properly from everything I see. I would post links to where I purchased but I wanted to make sure this post got up. Reply if you need any assistance finding, I got a 3 pack for $8.

Maybe recommend this for a sticky?

Following Hope you will post where to buy...

Inviato dal mio moto g(6) plus utilizzando Tapatalk
20th November 2018, 03:31 PM |#9  
Thanks Meter: 35

More
You can find them all over ebay. Thanks for the tip (pun intended.)
The Following User Says Thank You to kandelai For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift kandelai Ad-Free
28th February 2019, 09:45 PM |#10  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Wacom???
Quote:

UPDATE: Finally located a working nib - CS321AK from Wacom

Um sorry, I know this threads been dead but if you don't mind me asking, how does the Wacom pen compare to the M pen? Sensitivity, pressure points, and all that? My nib snapped and need a replacement pen asap 😭😭😭
9th March 2019, 10:29 PM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Can anyone send the link

---------- Post added at 11:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:22 PM ----------

Does anyone know how to extract the old tip to place the new one in?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)