FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[Tutorial] Meizu m2 note bootloader unlock guide by Kevin.MX(aaawqw)

49 posts
Thanks Meter: 44

By aaawqw, Member on 31st July 2016, 02:33 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Finally we have a guide to unlock the bootloader of Meizu m2 note. We need Mediatek SP Flash Tool, MTK phone drivers and the images/bin files for unlocking. No modaco superboot, no fake tutorials any more
Now here's the guide:
1. Download the files I provide
Then unzip it. You'll get a folder with FlashTool, Phone drivers and unlock images.
2.Install drivers for Mediatek platform.
3.Flash the temp-unlock-secro.img via Flashtool.
4.Flash secro.img, lk.bin, preloader_meizu6753_65c_l1.bin via Flashtool.
5.Disconnect USB data cable and power on the phone. If you see the "=>Normal boot" sign(it's quite small.......) in the left bottom cornor of the screen, then the unlock is done. You can now flash things in whatever way you like. The guide is over~~~

The full tutorial is here:https://mega.nz/#!zJxmBDAA!VyYLgPoOf...ESzazZGOoIt15w
The unlock tool is here:https://mega.nz/#!zA4zQT4B!c8W5IBPmm...a_ToRLNBSLCXT8
Thank you for testing&trying!
The Following 30 Users Say Thank You to aaawqw For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift aaawqw Ad-Free

31st July 2016, 02:49 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 4

Donate to Me
More
Hey brother.we had already made 3 mouth hack in meizu m1 metal.But m1metal's system is powed by yunos.so we cannot get root until now.Nowadays,we can flash mx5 system.img by dd if so on flash command,but still unable to get root.I think its uboot's problem.I hope you can help us. 300billions m1 metal user need your help .thk you

Sent from my HTC M8d using XDA-Developers mobile app
31st July 2016, 02:50 PM |#3  
OP Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by aaawqw

Finally we have a guide to unlock the bootloader of Meizu m2 note. We need Mediatek SP Flash Tool, MTK phone drivers and the images/bin files for unlocking. No modaco superboot, no fake tutorials ant more
Now here's the guide:
1. Download the files I provide
Then unzip it. You'll get a folder with FlashTool, Phone drivers and unlock images.
2.Install drivers for Mediatek platform.
3.Flash the temp-unlock-secro.img via Flashtool.
4.Flash secro.img, lk.bin, preloader_meizu6753_65c_l1.bin via Flashtool.
5.Disconnect USB data cable and power on the phone. If you see the "=>Normal boot" sign(it's quite small.......) in the left bottom cornor of the screen, then the unlock is done. You can now flash things in whatever way you like. The guide is over~~~
I hope xda-developers can help work out a recovery image If you can port the recovery and it works well, just leave a comment here I need that very much
PS: I tried to port a TWRP recovery from Elephone P8000 but the screen is upside down I tried to add ro.sf.hwrotation=180 in default.prop but it didn't work And I also tried to add setprop ro.sf.hwrotation 180 in init.rc. It didn't work as well Who can help fix this? Or I need to compile the TWRP myself?)

The full tutorial is here:https://mega.nz/#!zJxmBDAA!VyYLgPoOf...ESzazZGOoIt15w
The unlock tool is here:https://mega.nz/#!zA4zQT4B!c8W5IBPmm...a_ToRLNBSLCXT8
Thank you for testing&trying!

Some screenshots of unlock~~~
It shows it is still locked but we are able to flash recovery via fastboot or flashtool
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	0x1.png
Views:	5526
Size:	5.9 KB
ID:	3829266   Click image for larger version

Name:	x03.png
Views:	5224
Size:	1.9 KB
ID:	3829267  
31st July 2016, 03:00 PM |#4  
OP Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 947432168@qq.com

Hey brother.we had already made 3 mouth hack in meizu m1 metal.But m1metal's system is powed by yunos.so we cannot get root until now.Nowadays,we can flash mx5 system.img by dd if so on flash command,but still unable to get root.I think its uboot's problem.I hope you can help us. 300billions m1 metal user need your help .thk you

Sent from my HTC M8d using XDA-Developers mobile app

M1 metal is powered by YunOS, and it have a system service called"AntiRoot". As we all know, the antiroot in YunOS is very powerful which is extremely hard to hack. Now you can only use Kingroot to get "Fake Root",which can't edit the system partition. I'm using m2 note(M571) so I can't help u about that, sorry
1st August 2016, 12:48 AM |#5  
OP Member

More
Oh, and remember this tutorial WON'T WORK on Meizu M571C (meizu m2 note China Telecom version ). We are still working on that but we don't have the phone to test our work.
1st August 2016, 08:54 AM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
meizu os version
using os version? when you open ur m2 note bootloader? Thank you
1st August 2016, 10:09 AM |#7  
OP Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by titoerlangga30

I have tested on Flyme 4.5.3A and Flyme 5.1.4.0A. It worked. And I'm going to write a easier toturial soon, by shell script.
1st August 2016, 10:14 AM |#8  
OP Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by titoerlangga30

Our bootloader has some problems, so it will always shows it is locked, but in fact it can be uocked by my method, and we are able to flash recovery partition. I ported one but it's buggy, so I won't release it until problem resolved. The screen is upside down but touch is ok. Th only way to fix it is to compile the full image, but my computer's performance is so poor.... Could u help me bro?
1st August 2016, 10:23 AM |#9  

More
Sorry i cant help you.. my pc is not powerfull too and i dont have knowladge about it.. I wish someone can help u better.. and you can release custom rom or custom recovery for our Meizu m2 note.. peacee..
1st August 2016, 10:34 AM |#10  
Flag torino

More
Hello, meanwhile thanks for excellent work, many were expecting this, this point is not clear 3.Flash the temp-unlock-secro.img via Flashtool. in which voice I load this? and also others from flash files,
do you think that will function on G firmware or is it better if he comes back to version A?
Excuse my English I am Italian, and use google translator
1st August 2016, 10:54 AM |#11  
OP Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giuppygrass

Hello, meanwhile thanks for excellent work, many were expecting this, this point is not clear 3.Flash the temp-unlock-secro.img via Flashtool. in which voice I load this? and also others from flash files,
do you think that will function on G firmware or is it better if he comes back to version A?
Excuse my English I am Italian, and use google translator

Please see the full guide I provided in the link
It has showed this.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)