Original thread (POLISH) can be found here - http://forum.meizupolska.pl/watek-meizu-pro-5-zmiana-id - it was created to make more easy than similar thread on 4pda (http://4pda.ru/forum/index.php?showt...#entry47352757).
So, first some theoretical basics. I found, that each Meizu Pro 5 phone has written information in it's proinfo file and discovered, that each Pro 5 region has own version:
machine_type=M576_unicom_custom - U version = China Unicom (my phone) machine_type=M576_mobile_public - A version = Chinese machine_type=M576_intl_official - I/G version = International
So, let's begin!
What we need at the begining:
0. Installed Flyme OS 220.127.116.11A (on this firmware it works 100%).
1. Working root (Logged to flyme account, settings -> security -> root).
2. Installed SuperSU by Chainfire (with root privillages) - https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...infire.supersu
3. Installed BusyBox by meefik (with root privillages) - https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...meefik.busybox
(steps 2 and 3 are very important, you must use exactly those 2 apps)
4. Installed Android Terminal Emulator (with root privillages) - https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...al.androidterm
5. Modified proinfo file (https://mega.nz/#!8ZJ01aZK!2WfKciJk1...EGua32_76hTBac). We unpack it and move .img file to our sdcard.
When all steps from 1-5 are ready, we run Android terminal and type those commands (all command we confirm with ENTER):
su id dd if=/dev/block/platform/15570000.ufs/by-name/proinfo of=/sdcard/proinfo-MeizuPRO5-backup.img /system/xbin/busybox cp -f /sdcard/proinfo-MeizuPro5-M576_intl_official.img /dev/block/platform/15570000.ufs/by-name/proinfo cat /dev/block/platform/15570000.ufs/by-name/proinfo
After that we reboot our phone, and to make sure everything works, we open terminal again and type commands:
su id cat /dev/block/platform/15570000.ufs/by-name/proinfo
After that, we can unlock bootloader using this thread: http://forum.xda-developers.com/meiz...pro-5-t3303127