Never installed twice
Just follower guide #3 on First page
1. Boot into TWRP and Flash the Latest Magisk Uninstaller
2. Flash the latest Full Oxygen OS Zip
3. Flash the TWRP installer Zip
4. Reboot to RECOVERY to make sure TWRP ...
Ok all success:
unistalled magisk manager to unroot
Installed full ota
Installed network patch
Installed clean patch (i was not sure if necessary in my case and playstore was present)
Installed face unlock + apps....
Yes this should work for you. If you have any doubts just do the full ota, reboot and then root again using temporary twrp via sideload as explained
Thank you All went fine)
(Just magisk installed stable instead off 17.3 beta as sideload...
Thank you for this update
Honestly i don't like the new end call button ...too much fat (imho)
2) did you manage to have a battery icon for fast charge ?
Again thank you for your work