Start your Second Activity as startActivityForResult and use setResult() method for sending data back from Activity2 to Activity1. In activity1 you will need to Override onActivityResult for Updating TextView with EditText data from Activity2
1. Download and install the latest version of Nox App Player from our official website: https://www.bignox.com/
2. Start Android studio and create a new activity
3. Start Nox App Player, go to Nox system settings >> turn root mode on >> save...
follow the steps given below -
1. Download NSU 4.1 for Retail free from here(not available now) and install in your Windows PC (Win7, 8 or higher) – it will take some time as many components will be installed
2. After installation, launch ...
Header files are not reported in the Model and from the source files we are getting the header search paths by invoking compiler with the required flags. The header search paths are not useful to show the header files in the Android view as in the...
Thanks for the information..