Exi for Swiftkey
Exi for Swiftkey is an Xposed Framework module that adds a number of features to the Swiftkey Keyboard.
LATEST RELEASE WILL TARGET THE NEWEST VERSION OF SWIFTKEY BETA.
THIS VERSION WILL BE NEWER THAN SWIFTKEY ( STABLE ).
Below are detailed explanations of all the features and how to configure them.
NOTE: These instructions are severely out of date. Maybe check the release posts of the updates if you're after something specific
Shift / Delete / Modifier keys
2.3.5 - Compatibility ( Stable: 22.214.171.124 Beta: 126.96.36.199 )
Changes in 2.3.5
- Compatibility targeting 188.8.131.52 ( Everything, backwards compatible except custom sound )
- Toolbar shortcut removed
The Xposed Installer app does not...
2.6.8 - Toolbar/Number row toggle actions, bug fixes, behavioral changes ( Stable: 184.108.40.206 Beta: 220.127.116.11 )
Changes in 2.6.8
- Emoji panel locking up Swiftkey ( Beta 18.104.22.168 )
- Quick-menu in sectioned layouts ( Chinese stroke etc ...
2.2.3 < 05.06.2019 > - Compatibility & Punctuation ( Stable: 22.214.171.124 Beta: 126.96.36.199 )
Changes in 2.2.3
- Long prediction shortcuts being ellipsized
- No punctuation autospace sometimes not applying to ampersand (&)