LMT is a tool for Android (tested already on multiple devices but should run on nearly all) that launches a command when perform single touch or multitouch gestures on the screen (In any app/screen/etc.). You can connect basic and advanced command...
New RC6. Still some stuff on my todo list for v2.0! :D
- Fine tuned pie pointer and introduced configurable color
- Fixed "recent apps not coming up after home" bug
- Enhanced color dialog
- Introduced chained key command feature (e.g. "582 20 20...
Yep. And in a few hours available for Android (Evo3D). :-)
wasnt lmt launcher a wm app which allows to start apps with different finger gestures on screen? (:
Sent from my HTC EVO 3D X515m using xda premium
Uploaded v1.9 to the OP:
- Redesigned UI a little bit
- New color picker
- Added support for non armv7 devices
- Fixed tasker task,
- Fixed script action
- Fixed 24h clock
Please report if you find bigger issues/regressions, so that I c...
I fixed one last problem I found with LMT on P today, so I can push a new beta. Can you please test this new version and let me know, when you find issues with P? Thanks! :)