Update in unofficial lineage os 16.
Synced with upstream.
- March security patch
- SELinux is now enforcing (if any bugs happen because of this, blame the users who asked me to turn it on)
- LOS/RR: forcefully disabled T...
Is this ROM going to be an official build?
1. treble recovery - do you mean RedWolf? Yes.
2. boot into recovery - do you mean boot to TWRP? Yes.
4. select recovery flash - you mean RedWolf? (that I just downloaded and copied to internal storage) Yes. In the TWRP menu select Instal then at ...
1. Copy the treble recovery, rom and gapps to internal storage.
2. Boot into recovery.
3. go to flash then change, zip flash to IMG flash (by default it's set to flash zip files).
4. then select recovery flash.
5. Flash tge recovery.
Every time i power on the FM radio, for the first second it start with the max volume level and then reduces to the default volume level. This bug also exists on the 14.1.
It is very annoying, any solution?