So I ported MIUI to the Aria! Based around WinSuk's CM9, it works really well in the brief amount of testing I've done.
This ROM was made using this guide:
It uses WinS...
It dosn't work, please add native support in next build.
It worked with all the languages I tried, however I do plan to add multilanguage support when I update this ROM to Jelly Bean (which will be coming after WinSuk adds HW Decoding to it)
Going to try to release the Jelly Bean version by new years now that I have a break, sorry for not keeping you updated, school has been really busy. Hopefully I can use Release 7 as the base now, I'll have to do some testing.
Sent from my SPH-L7...
Well, I ended up with sprint and got a GS3. Just wanted to fill you all in a bit. I believe multilingual support is now working and the booting problem should be fixed. I'll be releasing the new build as a beta sometime within the next week. There...
Still needs bug fixes but it boots atm. Will work more this weekend probably.
(I know specs are off, it's using the secs I ported the ROM from)
Sent from my Liberty using xda app-developers app