This is a small contribution by me to XDAdevs after a long time. It's an IDA Pro 32bit file loader plugin that loads files such-as sbl1.mbn, sbl2,mbn, sbl3.mbn, aboot.mbn(LK appsboot eg), tz.mbn(TrustZone firmware) and rpm.mbn
Just drag and drop ...
Warning: You will lose the ability to watch DMB-T TV.
There are 2 ways to do that:
1. Flash a fw tarball via Odin
2. Use heimdall to flash the new fw
Now you have 2 options:
1. Repartition to I9100 partition layout
2. Keep your existing parti...
This is a thread to concentrate all our reverse engineering efforts and share info. We need DEVs in here! (I'm just the OP, nothing more :P)
Just a post to get us started.
Does anyone have Galaxy S4 schematics + memory map? Plus what the hel...
Actually you can solve this problem:
1. Using a root browser navigate to /efs/imei
2. Create file "keystr"
3. Open it as text and write "ON"
4. Set permissions to rwx rwx rwx
6. Hit thanks
Sent from my GT-I9100 using XDA
Now since you read the entire post, press the 'Thanks' button, will you? :p
Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2NO,
Don't be a thanks whore
Sent from my GT-I9100 running CM10