hi guys!can you do me a favor?i want the p940's apps and framework,so that someone can dev it .can you upload a zip after root by doing this?
Did a system dump for the guys in the SGSII forums, here are the links;
Full /system: http://dl.dropbox...
-System folder: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/12431608/PRADA3.0-system.rar 240MB
-SystemUI & Framework: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/12431608/PRADA3.0-SystemUI%2BFramework.rar 6,59MB
1. Updates directly from Google
2. A slightly bigger resolution, on a slightly smaller display
3. SoC documentation available
4. 2GB RAM
5. Quad-core 1.5 GHz Krait
6. Android 4.2 out-of-the-box
1. LG (personally bad experiences...
The clock/weather/battery widget from the new Motorola Moto Z devices. Works on both rooted and non-rooted devices.
1. Enable/allow unknown sources in Settings -> Advanced settings -> Security -> Device administration
2. Move the .apk file to you...
Sure thing, feels good to finally be able to contribute :-)