1. The Kitkat update is rolling out now across Europe.
2. Not everybody gets it at the same time, that's how it works.
3. No you can't see when you are going to get it.
4. No you can't do something, so it comes out faster
5. There isn't any OTA do...
Then RC and this thread has to hear from 10000 derps who doesn't understand the sentence "it will contain bugs". Wait for a proper release.
Go ask for it another thread then or make a new one or search for it, but don't make more posts about it this thread, as it's completely offtopic for this thread.
Cool thanks a lot. Just for one final confirmation.
1. I download the stock 4.2.2 kernel .zip in section C option 2, then flash it in CWM recovery
2. Then I reboot into CWM recovery and flash the OTA .zip file
3. Reboot the phone into CWM rec...
it is. my mako is rooted. i used su.zip from the op section b
Sent from my Nexus 4 using xda app-developers app
Not working here and not working for a tons of other people. And for those where it does work, there are issues with high cpu loa...