easy decision for me... I'll take root first.
With lollipop out soon do you guys know if we should update or hold off?
you'll want to hold off on any OTA for a bit
Chainfire could we get an update on how it is going with pry-fi?? Thanks in advance
Thanks... I did use an online translator which worked pretty well... the article was good and I will happily spread the word.
why do people even use it? I must not text enough to get it