Sounds like you did what I recommend over in the clean flash instructions for other variants:
* wipe caches
* flash Magisk (due to changes with Pie).
* flash encryption disabler
* flash root check disabler
* FORMAT DATA, type yes
The only phones I see that are worth looking at so far are the OP7 Pro, Galaxy Note 10 and Galaxy S10. The OP7t is supposed to be coming out soon, but I dont know how fast TMO will get it or if they even will.
I actually had the S10+ for a we...
ill test it next couple of days and then uninstall mod for comparison. So far it seems the same to me >.> DTS is great though. I wonder if there is any other android with sound over bluetooth as good as this :)
Well I think LG is stupid for a few reasons:
- They've started to follow other phones starting with the v30 (stupid glass bodies, water resistant non-removable batteries, their own AI software, stupid notches)
- stopped supporting removable batt...
I'm also in those kinds of values. I really don't know how can someone get 6 hours of SoT in G6...
But i want it... :D
So after factory resetting, restoring my backup, debloating (via ADB), following what this thread says, essentially turning of...