1) headphone jack (has it)
2) at least 4G ram, modern processor, nice screen, 64 GB internal storage or more, 10" screen or more (has it)
3) waterproof/IP6x rating (doesn't have it)
4) Active XDA community (has it)
5) Is easy to root, unlock b...
I was terrified of doing this upgrade for a few reasons:
1) I had recently dirty flashed to .570 as opposed to doing a clean install.
2) I've been using adoptable storage. I hadn't seen any issues but as it isn't officially supported I'm para...
Kulvertti, let me know if you want me to try the install and how to get logs. I will risk my tablet for the greater good.
WARNING: Don't force Sony Marshmallow Devices to use SD Card as internal Memory via ADB Shell. At first it seems to work. But if the normal internal memory is reached the Systems goes crazy because it scores the amount of available Memory at - and...
??? And how?? The Thread you talk about is only about Hybrid and Internal and not about External Use.
Basically, using an external SD card the way we have used it in the past doesn't work anymore. Technically it works, but it appears that very...