Here is a method (confirmed working by Binary) to SIM Unlock your HTC Amaze for other SIM cards for use on other GSM networks.
Before we begin I wish to inform you that I did not create this tool. It is the property of sieempi.
So since I had a sensation before the Amaze, I remembered that once we got S-Off, a next step was to obtain SuperCID on the phone. Basically, having SuperCID allows you to flash any ROM, regardless of which carrier it is for. Pretty ha...
Okay so for anyone who hasn't followed along:
1) Be Locked with S-Off using JuopunutBear's S-Off method.
2) Flash the ENG Hboot 1.90.2005
3) With S-off and the ENG Hboot, rename the RUU to PH85IMG.zip and put on root of external SD card
4) Boot i...
Basically this theme is AOSP ICS (or at least as much as I can theme so far) for Sense 3.6.
The status icons (data, signal, alarm, sync, etc.) as well as the notification bar/tray and most of the Sense toggles and boxes have been them...
would anyone be able to give instructions on if ur s on lol
HTCDev unlock but S-On:
1. Relock in fastboot
2. Put the RUU on SD card and rename to PH85IMG.zip
3. Update the phone in bootloader
4. Use HTCDev to reunlock
Locked and S-On