*!!with credit & much love to all respective XDA-devs!!*
..it certainly is possible to enable 3G:
- with a rooted TF101 (eg. NVFlash the mighty Prime! rom - for example)
- and then use the 3G toggler app
I haven't run through this myself, but I...
Would be nice to have a fully stock version of the ROM that works with Nvflash
Forum Search is your friend:
- back to stock rom and recovery
- Asus Transformer NVFlash Stock 3.1 Recovery Roms...
Some web fodder:
- Honeycomb 3.2 Xoom soon
- What is Android 3.2 Honeycomb
- Android 3.2 Hits this Summer: adds support for Qualcomm CPUs and 7" screens...
What, ever? When did they say that?
Andy Rubin gave an explanation..
..we have more work to do before we can deliver them to other device types including phones… Until then, we’ve decided not to release Honeycomb to open source.
will the ASUS applications that come with the stock ROM be lost?
NVflashing Prime! (or any ROM) WILL wipe any/all updates & changes you have personally made to the system partition of your TF (read: backing stuff up is good)
..however, Prime! v1....