1. Remove LG bloatware...I have removed these:
Moving from my O4X which had 2 hours of screen time, this phone is godly - and when you add Franco's kernel...I'm having problems getting my battery low enough to feel like it's worth charging - lasts like, 2 days...thanks Franco
- manually set network
- WiFi is a huge drain in idle, even if deep sleeping - set it to disable while sleeping.
- manually set date and time.
- greenify apps you don't need push notifications (Facebook etc)
- set email services to updat...
As a computer science graduate working as a software engineer, never think you know more than someone else just because you've studied computer science. That's a terrible attitude to have. Stock recovery works, TWRP works, use whatever you want to...
Yeah, still scratchless for me. At least, the ones that are there are basically invisible. You know Gorilla Glass 3.