Worried about the application storage in Micromax A117 Magnus (or any MTK6589 with 4GB memory) device. Here is the solution.:D
Note : Please make a backup of installed apps in your apps and contacts, messages you may require to factory r...
I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed.
If you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. Hard. A lot
1. Extract boot. Img from stock rom
2. Put boot. Img in phone and open magisk app.
3. Click on install and select patch boot Image.
4. Select stock boot. Img file placed in phone memory.
5. Magisk will automatically patched the stock Imag...
1. Reboot the system in bootloader
adb reboot bootloader
Press and hold Power and Volume Up buttons together until you see anything on the screen
2. Run relock.cmd
Yes please, make it configurable.
I want to increase the size from 1 to say 1.5 or 2Gb
Already done download new ebr files given in 2nd attatchment. For help read instructions given above