I have those files also, but since bt's flash tool was getting hung up on loading image, I was just using the manager to get into apx mode then I'd use the go.bat file in the zip from civatos guide. Using that I was at least able to kinda see what...
Retrieve your CPUID
(1) Use a500Manager Tool (download at bottom of post)
This tool is your first port of call! It will download the drivers, retrieve your CPUID, and flash the unlocked bootloader.
(2) Using Terminal Emulator
here is a guide and some pix so you can see what 'should' happen:) when using civato's nvFlash manual method.
Get yr 15 digit CPUID - not your 11/13 digit ICS serial no.
the correct uid is VITAL, using the wrong one can cause you problems...
Post 1: Rooting, Flashing:
- To install an ICS or JB rom you NEED skrilax_cz unlocked bootloader
- Flashing the skrilax_cz bootloader and custom recovery
- Updating or Flashing a different recovery
- ics root methods
Post 2: How to use an update....
Download Links to Unbrick your Tab
1. update.zip method using HC 3.1_Full_Update.zip
Notes on use:
- rename the zip to "update.zip" and flash either using cwm or "pwr/volume down"
- you can flash the v8 bootloader from HC 3.1 if you want to ---