Hi all, after read some comments i have an oppinion: first you're all already known that our device (SL i9003) just capable and most stable with stock rom (2.3.x - GB) and most user are happy with that. But this thread is a dev section for experie...
This method work for me to enjoy Alpha6 mean time:
1. Full flash odin XXKPE => wipe
2. Flash XXKPU => wipe => root => wipe data/cache/dalvik/system
3. Flash Alpha6 => let it boot => CWM => wipe data/cache/dalvik=>install Gapps
Say goodbye to you...
I've lost my phone two days ago when i go for a trip. I'm very sad as i love my phone so much. Today i have a present nexus s from my friend so i wanna say goodbye to i9003 dev section. Thanks alot Losco for your amazing wo...
First, I flashed over previous version(0909) w/o wipe and OC issues reboot. Then I wiped data/factory reset and cache, OC still rebooted. I wiped again and reflashed latest version but still no luck with OC.
Here are my steps:
1) Wipe data
Facing with some problems:
- Video 720P lags alot when i install gapps.
- Battery seems getting warmer than alpha 3
- As my using time the same with alpha 3, alpha 4 get little more
- Swapsd using fine
- UI get a little lag more compare with alph...