Wouldn't trade the battery life and the simplicity of stock N for another rom.
Can i unlock bootloader without waiting 14 days? No.
I also had problems with Titanium Backup not booting. Managed to solve it by doing this:
1. Uninstall TiBa
2. Use SD Maid to get rid of remaining files and directories.
3. Settings app => Google => Security => App verification and turn off "scan ...
1) Hi, so you managed to unlock bootloader without checking in with lenovo servers after 14 days have passed, is that correct?
2) and now you're running custom ROM and everything runs without problems?
1. I did get a connection with Lenovo...
Those of you restoring IMEI, are you getting your own number? I don't know why I keep getting the wrong number.
Edit: nevermind me; seems it's easier to get diagnostic mode going on the stock ROM by dialing ####8899# and that's what you need fo...