Remove All Ads from XDA

Statistics

Total Posts
General Information
  • Join Date: 2nd February 2011
  • Referrals: 0

Most Thanked

Thanks
Post Summary
11
Hey guys, how do you wipe an ass? Figured this belonged here as much as the other 90% posts here being off topic as well. I've come to the conclusion that this is actually the new "Shoot the ****" lounge 90% of the time, and the other 10% kernel r...
7
You should really make a dedicated section for downloads, because I can't for the life of me find where the link for the latest stable version for 4.2.2 is. Please help. Have you tried the first or second post of this thread? Just downloaded v33...
6
I honestly feel bad for developers in some (most) of these threads. The questions and comments are brutal. Read, first rule read. I've been flashing phones for over three years and I still read every post and re-read the op to check for updates...
5
Im on stock 4.4.3 and just want to ask wich version is the most stable at this moment, thanks in advance Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk r53. I've had zero issues with great performance and battery.
4
The TWRP guys have an Essential phone now so they will work on it but it sounds like not until Pie is figured out.