Now I will tell you how I got S-OFF on your Butterfly S with Hboot 1.57 on Android 4.4.2! :)
1. Im unlock smartphone in htcdev.com
2. And so I got to start using root rights TWRP 2.7.0 with SELinux support (big thx for Zarboz) (recowe...
i started to use this ROM yesterday, till now no any issue. but cant use 4g. but this issue is in every ROM even stock 4.4.2 ROM, i am in UAE. if anyone can resolve this issue of 4g. i will surely appreciate it with several cups of coffee ;):D
Flashed and all is good
My Installation Method :
1. In Recovery Choose Wipe>Advanced Wipe ( Check System, Data, Cache, & Dalvik ) and swipe too confirm.
2. Go back and choose a standard factory reset from Wipe Menu
3. Flash GPE.zip , and wit...
Just got my BS today, It is 901E & CID: HTCCN701 and still on 4.3 with Sense 5, hboot 1.55, S-ON, rooted and unlocked.
What steps do I need to perform to run this MHD 13.0?
Thanks in advanced
Here it should help...
Look in the unmodified firmware zip. Im not sure which version has 1.56
It's without HBOOT, lol, look at what you said :P
The firmware without HBOOT = modified afaik, you want the one which is unmodified.
EDIT: I think 3.05.651.6 is for 1...