I have build AOSP lollipop for our Xperia Z.
- GPS from mako (credits to pabx)
- TWRP Recovery
- Open source GPS (Fully working?)
- Kernel updates
- Device tree updates
- Synced (5...
I decided to split the kernel from the rom, as CM has now merged the kitkat blobs. So from now on I will only keep updating and building my custom kernel (which is a continuation from original KMA rom)...
- Uploaded V0.8 (see changelog below for changes)
- Smoothest experience possible
- Stay as close to stock as possible
- Only the most useful governors, io sc...
Latest version: 0.8 (fix)
Download (kernel + wifi modules):
I recently bought the redmi note 3 and noticed the lack of kernel support, so I decided to share this with you guys:
Its a fully functional buildable kernel for stock MIUI.