The Acer Iconia Toolkit is supporting following devices at the moment:
Only use these methods if you are sure the device cannot be rooted using a custom recovery fr...
- Updated SuperSU to 2.46
- Removed Xposed APK
- Added Liquid S1 support!
- Fix Xposed removal
- Wait longer for MTKLogger to press settings
- Add 811 and KK 810 and 811 to root from system.img
Ok, so this is how I rooted my Iconia B1 on Ubuntu Linux. This how-to is based on alba81s one. I only changed a few steps to make them work under Linux.
First download these few things:
SU Binary ( choose ARM and Binary only )
As some people wanted a tutorial for the Supercharger v6, I wrote a short one:
1. Root your device with my toolkit.
2. Install Script Manager (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=os.tools.scriptmanager)
3. Download Starter Kit (http://f...
I uploaded a new version where I added some commands that hopefully resolve the permissions issues.
The problem is, that I can't reproduce it.
Are you rooting the Iconia the first time? or did you already have root before?
Regarding the pro...