About Me

  • About onerase
    Service provider
    France - Orange (France Telecom)
    City
    Rodez
    Home country
    France
    Occupation
    Quality engineer
  • Signature
    ¨‘°ºO RaseonE Oº°‘¨

    Touch Diamond
    Rom : AHEN 6c
    Radio: 1.13.25.24
    SPL : 1.93.OliNex
    Just try to fight me ! Onerase la brute

Statistics

Total Posts
General Information
  • Last Activity: 11th March 2016 06:45 AM
  • Last Login: 1st January 1970 12:00 AM
  • Join Date: 22nd May 2008
  • Referrals: 0

Most Thanked

Thanks
Post Summary
1
haha. when its 99% the other 1% is the work that goes into releasing the final product. i.e. upload...hyperlink to Onyx thread :D haha. and man! this a really quite a big debate i can tell ya. there's going to be eye-catching changes for sure. n...