Recap again for newcomers:
1. First thing to do is to extend the memory (Post 163, Post 209, Post 219, Post 51, Post 237).
2. Second twrp official treble for ido (Post 171, Post 268 (another recovery), Post 295(new twrp)).
3. For your mental sani...
Cool! so lets recap:
1. First thing to do is to extend the memory (Post 163).
2. Second twrp official treble for ido (Post 171).
3. For your mental sanity sake...backup!!
4. Restore backup provided by philipped346 (Post 161).
5. Install GSI arm A...
Sure sad_U! We are here to help each other. What Rom are u using?
I only downloaded the apk that mohammadj26 posted then install apk from the file manager...reboot and voila.
good morning everyone, I have been using the official 14 lineage for about 2 months. yesterday I discovered this new discussion where, if I understood correctly, new ROMs for redmi 3 ido are collected. if I understand correctly only the moker 90...
I've installed that apk and its working just fine...:good:
I have been playing with the app and the only feature missing is the hdr i think (maybe playing with the settings can make it work) :D