I made a little, flashabel zip with the latest Google Camera from B-S-G and the camera2 api fix from defcomg and shaneel1491. I also added a optimized media_profiles.xml.
MIUI 8 (7.0), MIUI 9 (7.0), HalogenOS (7.1.2), RR (7.1.2), ...
1. Wipe system, data, cache and dalvik
2. Mount system and vendor than flash the Rom
3. Boot system (maybe bootloops once)
4. Complete setup
5. Reboot to recovery and ...
I've created a small magisk module, with that you can use the Argument Reality function inside the Google Camera.
It works on AOSP 8.0 Beta and Stable, maybe it also works on nougat.
When you want to test it on other devices than the Mi A1...
Is there a way to remove the sliders from the screen?
Yes, my dark themed GCam mod based on "XCAMBase_F1_v3" without the sliders.
Guide to Install Android Pie on your Mi5s
1. Download this ZIP and copy the .img files from the zip to your phone.
2. In twrp wipe system, data ,cache and dalvik.
3. Flash the boot.img to the boot partition and the vendor.img to the vendor part...