1) dSploit - An Android network penetration suite
2) Loic - This application is an Android implementation of the Loic testing tool
3) LOIC Low Orbit Ion Cannon - An unofficial port of the Low Orbit Ion Cannon (LOIC) software used for flooding ...
hey nice want to see your name or your wished name under build number just follow the steps : -
1. root your sgy (rooted only)
2. install root explorer
3. open root explorer
4. mount R/W
5. go to /system
5. open build.prop in text editor
just go to this link : - http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1272270
and u'll find everything and if you want any detail explanation please tell me i am
there to help any time ...
and you can even edit the Rom creed, blaze etc...
HELLO GUYS HERE ARE THE EXTRACTED FILES OF STOCK ROM :cyclops: " S5360_DDLF2_ODDLF1_DDLF1 "
2) MODEM a-BcmCP.img
3) PDA a-boot.img
d-system.img 'uploading .....'
nice...bt explain what these apps do a little bit more
** rooting is new for me,
nd i am a noob to root....:D**
the follow the link all info is given to in links ..
and most of the apps need root permission ..
press thanks ... :)...