Asmodicus - Senior Member - Tennessee, United States - XDA Forums
Remove All Ads from XDA

About Me

  • About Asmodicus
    Service provider
    U.S.A. - Sprint
    City
    Tennessee
    Home country
    United States
    Occupation
    Student/Server
  • Signature
    Device: Nexus 6

Statistics

Total Posts
General Information
  • Last Activity: 18th April 2017 08:55 AM
  • Last Login: 1st January 1970 12:00 AM
  • Join Date: 22nd August 2010
  • Referrals: 0

Friends

Showing Friends 1 to 2 of 2

Most Thanked

Thanks
Post Summary
12
Side note: benchmarks are gay just like QS's in Black Ops 2. Just sayin'. Side Note: Black Ops is gay. Bf3 ftw Toro | Atom v8 | AK Cylon 728 Hey guys, the use of the term "gay" to denote something in a negative context is not only inap...
10
I'll be so glad when all this talk about PGM and Touchwake is over. It's really annoying how people go on and on and on and on about it. Can we please discuss something else for a change? Sent from my Nexus 7 using XDA Premium HD app
10
Youre right So, what I meant to say was this: I need to find a watch that works for me. :D And a hat, I need to go to an actual hat store, and find one that works with me. :) Since never dude :good: Your neph nobody line honestly ...
9
Hey guys, how do you wipe an ass? Figured this belonged here as much as the other 90% posts here being off topic as well. I've come to the conclusion that this is actually the new "Shoot the ****" lounge 90% of the time, and the other 10% kernel r...
9
I know I shouldn't get on the forums when I'm drunk, but as of right now I am too buzzed to care. Hope all your batteries are full, your lag is minimal and your text messages are full of texts from sexy people :thumbup: