Everything you do with the device, you do at your own peril and risk.
An unlocked bootloader is required, and the factory unlock is enabled.
1. Install TWRP
2. Install SuperRoot_noverity_nocrypt.zip through TWRP
3. Boot the system.
4. You need ...
how to unroot my p10 ? I have B123
1. Delete "super-bootimg" in "/super-bootimg".
2. Delete "su" in "xbin/su".
3. Delete apk phh's SuperUser
4. Install the official (from your firmware) boot.img
The instruction to receive Root + disabling the protection of system partitions for writing. Huawei P10
Also, I had made an instructions for our Thai communities but my English is not good enough to make it in English language. So you may use my instructions and do the translation from google.
There are already many instructions in Englis...