I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
before flashing it! YOU are choo...
First off I want to give a HUGE thanks to supergrobi94 who pretty much did all of the heavy lifting for this project. He designed the apks and flashable zips that we are using and gave us permission to modify them for the Verizon variant. His work...
Strange. It seems that with your version of LOS, the bug is now reversed for me. I get Phone audio through my car now, but not media audio. The radio acts as though it is getting sound, showing the playback time and track name, but the audio comes...
The flashable zip basically does three things:
1) mounts system partition
2) copies modified bluetooth file to system partition
3) unmounts system partition
4) performs update script like all zips
The zip assumes that your system partition...
Manual Bluetooth File Replacement Instructions
1) Install the ROM with working bluetooth on your device in TWRP
2) While in TWRP (no need to boot) mount the /system folder
3) Using the file manager navigate to /system/lib/hw, select the bluetooth....