Instructions how to ROOT Official Bell Android 4.0.4 firmware version v20e
0. Extract P930_v20e_ROOT folder from attached file to C: drive
1. Flash v20e firmware (you can use official tool or UpTestEX_mod2_marwin.exe method)
do not mention it:)
Only for v20c. Use X-plore to replace. Delete SystemUI.odex before it.
Instructions how to officially flash v20c over v18f leaked with root access.
0. If you have rooted v18f firmware go to 4.
1. Download and start P930_UDT_v18f_04112012.exe follow instructions.
2. After flashing turn on USB debugging and unknown sou...
LTE/CDMA - 4G(LTE) only mode (CDMA not supported).
EvDo only - Doesn't work (EvDo not supported).
CDMA w/o EvDo - Doesn't work (the same reason).
CDMA/EvDo - Doesn't work (again the same).
GSM/WCDMA auto - Automatic switching between 2G and 3G, th...
It works with my 160Gb External HDD!!! Amazing!