Found solution for superuser
1. Go to market and download SU update fix
2. Run it and perform a force fix. It will FC when trying to mount system as ro
3. Go to market again and look for superuser and update it
And voila... superuser working and ...
Found a solution for this problem
1. edit file /system/etc/permissions/platform.xml (u need to set r/w to the folder using for instance Root Explorer)
2. find the WRITE_EXTERNAL_PERMISSION permissin
3. add a (as shown in attached jpg)
im sorry to say this bro... even today's nightly cant be downloaded (20130607)... getting same error :(
I'm able to download it through this site: http://changelog.bbqdroid.org/
this is the link for today's nightly: http://jenkins.cyanogenmod.or...
well, I'm also Portuguese and being sad doesn't help much. always look on the bright side of life is more like it ;)
Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk 2