About Me


Total Posts
General Information
  • Last Activity: Today 01:32 AM
  • Last Login: 1st January 1970 12:00 AM
  • Join Date: 16th February 2011
  • Referrals: 0


Showing Friends 1 to 4 of 4

Most Thanked

Post Summary
WELCOME TO THE OFFICIAL VIPER X JB FAQ The aim of this post is to answer the common questions related to VIPER X JB :good: This is catered to the ever present, NEW BORN NOOB to the SEASONED SERIAL FLASHER :p PS: I am not going to explain ho...
Just a heads to take the taste of suspense our your mouths. I would say ViperX 3.0.0 is 95% complete. From the tests conducted, only vertical EQS, status bar and EQS theming and other cosmetic imperfections make up the remaining 5% that is neede...
Hi @ Richmondo do you know when the Version 3.2.5 is comming? Greetz chris When it's done buddy. We've tested 5 versions and the latest build is really going to push the NEXT LEVEL. There some minor issues that we are trying to squash and ...
Don't mean to interrupt the pity party but could stop sounding like ungrateful spoilt brats with a golden spoon up their asses. This is a development thread, we know its a cosmetic imperfection. Is it so big a deal that you devote a whole page to...
Fevax Off topic post ahead... Dude... What you are doing here is LEGENDARY... You are defying the "system", doing what many said could never be done, what many said will never happen. I dont know for what reason you started this, but what eve...