1. I have not used, search the forum.
2. currently no rom for g-tab has this feature.
3. slide your finger to left, to open slide right.
4. stable : tnt lite, vegan. for noob stick with those two for a while.
5. start with screen protector a...
Try VitalPlayer it plays all format and subtitles, i have tried with mkv and srt subtitles and it worked.
Then try this link http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?p=10782432
Any help available on why DDMS (or ADB for that matter) does not see my G-Tab? I have USB Debugging enabled (conected) and I can see the "SD" card?
or Try Adbwiress, so you don't need to connect via USB.
and on your computer , typ...
Now I know how to install it, and I got it up and running , and it works fine. My question is how do I get Titanium Backup to look for my backup files that are now under emmc. When I try to get it to work it doesnt show anything in Titanium backup...