I just had this power button sticking problem occur again. Last time I tried flicking/whacking it, worked for about a minute. Then I tried pulling it apart and pulling the white part with pliers, that worked for a few months, now it's sticking ag...
Is there ANY way to root on 5.0.1 for now?
I updated to lollipop on 2 new Lenovo Tab2 A7-10F devices this week. Tried kingroot and a bunch of others on Sept 16 with no success.
Today (Sept 18) I installed a 16GB SDCARD and tried again and it ...
YAY! It's finally downloading! Thanks Wartickler for your great tutorial.
I know your tutorial was for a Galaxy Nexus but I've got an LG Nexus 4.
Here is a list of challenges I had to overcome to get it to work:
1. Use the x86 version of cygwin...
1) Tried using LG PC Suite that came with the phone to sync contacts with home PC. It does not syn even a single contact.
2) Tried the updated PC sync.
3) Tried the LG outlook sync.
4) Even tried syncsquare - it also did not syn...