I've got both handsets and to be honest the grass isn't necessarily greener on the SGS II side. Geez its a nice handset though, but I still believe 4" is the best size. I've found that the SGS II has a very plastic feel, and the back cover is so...
I've had this phone for just over 2 weeks and it's utter garbage. Everything runs so slow, there is always a delay when opening messages and other apps. I've had 2 random reboots. I'm coming from a HTC one that is what 2 years old and that baby w...
Time for me to ODIN flash the Indian Rom. Can't wait any longer for the XSA Rom to come :(
Can anyone comment on:
1) the screen scrolling issue (slight lag, doesn't register touches, etc).
2) No group text messaging in stock Android app -- all texts are in separate threads.
Touch screen seems fine after the update...
Its so easy to flash FTF files on Sony phones
1. Download the FTF
2. Install Sony Update Service (installs all the USB drivers)
3. Install Flashtool - make sure its version 0.9.15.0 or later
4. Put the FTF in the c:\Flashtool\firmwares directory