It's a backup script for the flashable Pixel launcher to survive Dirty Flash(ROM Updates).
Installation: Just copy the 91-pixel.sh file to /system/addon.d.
Flash the zip file available as the attatchment below.
How is the development going so far? There's no telegram group or thread for watching development.
There is...but it is a closed...can only be added by other members....and the group is restricted to devs and testers only....
Is the development is continue or SHUT DOWNED
OP said there will an update this week.
What's not working:-
- Root(unable to root ROM with lineage ad-don or SuperSU or Magisk)
- Adoptable storage not working(shows insufficient storage error)
- Lag(UI is smooth but some apps, generally browsers lags a lot, depends on user)
Things not working properly:
- Bluetooth(unable to turn off after first restart)
- Calling(issues with calling screen, sometimes shows network not available)
- Camera(only 6mp back and 1mp front working, 8mp and 2mp not working)
- Android™ S...