Remove All Ads from XDA

About Me


Total Posts
General Information
  • Last Activity: 5th November 2019 05:39 AM
  • Last Login: 1st January 1970 01:00 AM
  • Join Date: 12th August 2012
  • Referrals: 0


Showing Friends 1 to 10 of 33

Most Thanked

Post Summary
this is an ALL-IN-ONE KITKAT CUSTOM ROM INDEX for our XOLO Q3000 Hope this thread will make it easier for u to find ALL KITKAT based CUSTOM ROMs at one place. :good:
This port is dedicated to my best buddy Rufus Reynolds This port is result of his work and timely help :good::good: keep it up buddy 99.99 % credit goes to him remaining 0.01% is mine:p DOWNLOAD LINK
XOLO Q3000 RECOVERY COLLECTION Hiii All XOLO Q3000 users, I bring to you collection of recoveries for our beloved XOLO Q3000. STOCK RECOVERY Jelly Bean JB 4.2.1 S003 JB 4.2.1 S011 KitKat Kitkat 4.4.2 S007 version =...
HALF CENTURY ROM HAPPY NEW YEAR 2015 TO ALL XOLO USERS THIS IS THE EIGHTH ROM IN HNY15 ROM SERIES FIFTIETH CUSTOM ROM FOR XOLO Q3000 LEGEND V10 ROM (08-01-2015) Busyboxed Init.d Supported init.d Tweaks deodeodex ROM Google now launcher An...