Remove All Ads from XDA

About Me

  • About Paradaz
    Home country
    United Kingdom
    Occupation
    Integration Engineer
  • Signature
    On The Eighth Day God Created Paratroopers And The Devil Stood To Attention

Statistics

Total Posts
General Information
  • Last Activity: 7th June 2018 06:45 PM
  • Last Login: 1st January 1970 12:00 AM
  • Join Date: 28th December 2007
  • Referrals: 0

Most Thanked

Thanks
Post Summary
2
I received a call back today from the shop in Bicester, UK. They have replaced the mainboard in my Note 2 and are shipping it back to me, so it has taken just over 2 weeks to get it fixed (although that does include the two bank holidays over Eas...
2
Now that is just a bit much dont you think. I don't think so......it certainly puts it into perspective (or should do) for the people that simply 'can't do' without ICS and are stamping their feet about it.
1
Update by OTA fail, it said "MD5 error - download file invalid" :( . Anyone have link download file OTA 3.4, thanks !!!! Sorry for my bad English !!! Post #946 has your answer.
1
Okay, as of today I sent the phone to a friend in the UK who was kind enough to let me use his address. It really sucks from having the best, most powerful phone to nothing, but I will likely pick up a Nexus 4 to use. I don't regret purchasing the...
1
which recovery and kernel you have? I'm on omega 14 and now i'm worried... Perseus kernel and TWRP 2.3 I sent the phone to 'PhoneLand' in Bicester this morning. They said 25% chance it's a software problem and 75% chance of SDS when I spoke...