Remove All Ads from XDA


Total Posts
General Information
  • Last Activity: 6th June 2019 10:31 AM
  • Last Login: 1st January 1970 12:00 AM
  • Join Date: 11th January 2012
  • Referrals: 0

Most Thanked

Post Summary
Nice McFy, keep up the good work!
Does anyone know where the small rubber part which fits between the proximity sensor and the screen can be bought ? The rubber cap has partnumber MBL65457701, search and you will find!
can someone please tell me where to buy this rubber part because it's missing on my n4, probably lost during screen replacement, i looked on line for supplier i couldn't find one, even on ebay. thanks. The rubber cap has partnumber MBL6545770...