2) install clockworkmod mod via odin.
Fortunately both steps can be done together here in one easy step.
3) Once you have clockworkmod ...
Originally posted by johnnywhojr
---------- Post added at 06:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:52 AM ----------
Very nice type up, here!
I only have charging issues when I use my chargers/cables from my GalaxyS3. But I had that before I rooted even.
So I wonder if people are using chargers or cables that aren't the provided white stock one.
Also, even with the white stock o...
For what it's worth, the issues a few have reported over the last several pages,
1) Video preview not working,
2) Settings that include "once and always" as choices not being saved after a reboot,
3) Battery charging speed issues,
Running perseus now as I use a 64gb card and this kernel works with my mac. A lot of these issues are not rom related. As im running perfect! Battery is ay 38% left 4hr30mins screen. 15hr on time.
Original Tester for THIS ROM!
I have to agree J...