What is this?
That's a battery warner, that warns you, when your battery reaches X% on charging or Y% on discharging.
Why should i need that??
Lithium-ion batteries have a longer life, if you pay attention to the following things:
More tasker actions are coming: :)
- added voltage and current to the charging graph
- added Tasker support for enable/disable charging
- enabled LED for warning notifications
- improved "Disable USB charging" feature
- fixed sometimes not responsive QS toggle
- fixed chargin...
The next big update (I think the biggest so far) will be online Sunday if I can make it. If not then on Monday! :)
What I had been questioning was whether it was possible to change that seemingly permanent notification such that it would only be present when the phone is plugged in (charging or not) as with BCL (which disappears once the phone is unplugged).